Reporting Game Scores & Penalties
OBMHL On-line Statistics
1. Head Coaches & Managers received their team login at the Coach/Manager meeting held in early October.
2. It is mandatory for the Home team to report the scores & penalties on-line within 72 Hours during League Play and within 4 hours during Playoffs.
3. Game sheets are the official record of the game and must be also be faxed/scanned or emailed to the the division convenor per Item 2 above. See Section 12.of the Playing Rules & Regulations
4. Click here for the Step by Step Guide (PDF) how to enter the game score
on the B League website.
5. For the mandatory goalie win/loss/tie decision, this is assigned to the goalie that ended their shift at the 3rd period buzzer.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com