Download ODMHA Code of Discipline.
All suspensions/incidents are to be reported according to your District's procedures, in addition all suspensions incurred in-league and out-of-league must be reported to your B League Division Convenor via email and fax.
Please include the following information:
- Your name and position with the team.
- The penalty received as shown on the game sheet, including:
- date of the game;
- type of game; league, playoff, exhibition or tournament game
- player/official's name & number or position;
- penalty/penalties assessed;
- period and time;
- other information (if necessary) - 1st fight, 2nd, 3rd, etc.,
- Dates the discipline (suspensions) will be served.
**Here is a helpful spreadsheet to track your team's suspension and served games: Suspension Spreadsheet
**Please refer to your District for the Code of Discipline.